Monday 2 August 2021

Send shivers up and down your spine with these chilling quotes

If you love a good thrill you will love these scary quotes curated by the Imagahub review team guaranteed to send shivers up your spine.

David Wong, 'John Dies at the End'

Son, the greatest trick the Devil pulled was convincing the world there was only one of him.

Gillian Flynn, 'Dark Places'

I have a meanness inside me, real as an organ.

Clive Barker, 'Books of Blood'

Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red.

L.J. Smith

People die …

Beauty fades …

Love changes …

And you will always be alone.

William Shakespeare, 'The Tempest'

Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

Hrithik Roshan

I'm so curious about knowing the unknown; it can be scary, but I see it as a game.

Max Brooks, 'World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War'

The monsters that rose from the dead, they are nothing compared to the ones we carry in our hearts.

Robert Bloch

Despite my ghoulish reputation, I really have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk.

Elizabeth Kostova, 'The Historian'

It touched me to be trusted with something terrible.

For more great chills and thrills, check out Imagahub today.

No comments:

Post a Comment